IT Support Coordinator
Regional Hospice and Palliative Care is searching for an IT Support Coordinator.
- Help with end-user operations and trouble-shooting with technology devices including computers (hardware and software), tablets, cell phones, agency phone systems, patient experience equipment such as television support, wireless internet, etc.
- Perform basic installations, repairs upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment and assists in the analysis of technical products, systems and/or software.
- Must be customer service-oriented, innovative, creative and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field, or related work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience installing and supporting PC and laptop hardware and software.
- Professional certifications as Desktop Support Technician, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, or similar preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a busy environment.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Desire to learn and progress.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and communication skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated, independent and energetic and able to shift gears quickly.
- He/She must maintain strict confidentiality of agency information.
- This job operates in a professional office and uses standard office equipment. Bending, stopping and reaching wit hands and arms is frequently required.
This position in mostly sedentary and interfaces with office staff, clinical staff, clerical staff, and vendors.
Reports to: IT Systems Manager